Technology steers the world and it whirls at a fast pace. The economy has evolved in its processes, how businesses are operated, how people live and the dependence on the internet to provide comfort. E-commerce and physical stores provide customers with desired products only at a different speed and convenience.
What is e-commerce? How has it grown?
E-commerce is the buying and selling of products and services over the internet. Over the years, E-commerce has grown as a result of its search engine visibility and accessibility at all times. Hence, it is accurate to state that it has an edge over physical stores.
Here are more reasons why e-commerce is suitable;
- Cross border transactions – There is unrestricted access to the purchase of items and since the inception of e-commerce, transactions can be made anywhere irrespective of varying time zones.
- Mobile payments and shopping – Ease in payment and shopping opened e-commerce to the world. Within any wall or space, items are purchased and delivered to your doorstep. The swiftness attracted more customer insights.
- Abundant information – Each product description and image brings you a step closer to understanding in detail what such products offer. E-commerce brings essential information to your screen, thus enabling you to purchase products.
- Open Calendar – It is open all day, all night. There’s the luxury of buying when you need it. No holiday or emergency hinders transactions, and this has made e-commerce evolve due to its visibility.
How has product images created a physical store experience in E-commerce?
The genuinity of product images help create a physical store experience, and it has enabled e-commerce to thrive. E-commerce has dominated this landscape by using product images that are clear and concise. Here’s how;
- Appealing to a Customer’s nature – Every customer performing a search on an e-store will get triggered by images with zoom-in features which means the bigger, the better. A customer’s nature is curious and providing these relevant images feeds it thereby generating sales.
- Familiarity with the product – A single image provides all the information about a product such as the colour, shape, and design of the product. This further allows the customer to get familiar with the product.
- Provides customer confidence – Aside from leaving an impression, clear and neat images give the customer confidence in the product that they intend to purchase, thus removing any suspicion regarding the authenticity of the product.
So, do your products portray clear, neat and concise images? Or do you think there is a need to change the existing image of the products in your e-store to high quality images?
We would like to help you with that.
Jumia always develops means to assist our sellers improve their store credibility and sales. We have created the Value Added Services (VAS) platform which is a team dedicated to providing high definition images, rich product description, precise product categorization and product unboxing videos for the products in your store.
The packages we offer are below:
- 25 Products are fully optimized for N5,000
- 50 Products are fully optimized for N9,000
- 100 Products are fully optimized for N15,000
You can reach out to us for our VAS services by simply sending an email to email@example.com or click here to send a request.